• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] an s t d

Started by an s t d, December 22, 2014, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

an s t d

OSRS INTRODUCTION: an s t d

My RuneScape Name: an s t d
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played back in 2007 and all I done was PK, solo and clan. I came back 6 months ago with the sole intention to do just that, so I trained my acc up and I feel it's in a good place get involved with a clan. I am range, mage and melee skilled and can use a combination of all three. 94 mage, 87 range, 70 att, 73 str, 70 def, 70 prayer, 82 hp, 93 cmb.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Back in 2007, I PKed with 'BlitzUK'. I am not currently a member of any clan.

About me: I'm Daniel, 22 y/o. Male. From UK, I work and have a GF. I'm passionate about music. I play OSRS in my spare time.

I heard about WG through: on Zybez forum
I want to join because: I want to get back in to clan PKing as it's what I enjoy most.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work alot, but can definetely attend events regularly

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Mojo

Hey there, our OSRS unit is not currently active but if you still wish to join then come into IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]