• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Kevin Fish

Started by KevinFish, October 06, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinFish

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Kevin Fish

My RuneScape Name: Kevin Fish
My Previous RSNs: JamesPomery
JamesVPomeroy
Kronos865

My Stats: Total=1773    Combat=103

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started RS back in 06' but I took about a 5-year break from it before coming back to it. I've had nothing but fun with it since then. My current RuneScape name was actually randomly generated in another game long ago and I have been using the fish family name for RPG characters for a while now. It was originally Kronos865 after the greek titan, as at the time I played a lot of Age of Mythology, but since my break, my username was released.

My past/current clans/teams are: I was in a clan a long time ago but I honestly can't remember who it was and everyone had left the clan when I had got back into the game so I left as well.

About me: Well to start, most of you refer to me by Kevin as that's my in-game name but my real name is Nate. One of my favorite activities is working with data and I actually have a bunch of RuneScape spreadsheets for various activities. I have loved being part of Wilderness Guardians as everyone is really awesome. I also spend a lot of time drawing , mostly birds but some other art as well. I love to joke around and chat so if feel free to message me if you see me online.

I heard about WG through: Ingame Recruitment
I want to join because: I've been a member of WG on RS3 for a long time and actually just realised I never made a forum post welcoming my self. I wanted to give everyone a little chance to know a bit more about me.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Currently Attending College- Still Flexible

Mojo

Ayyy Kevin nice to see you apply on forums.

PM me or Tom on Discord.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Musical

Hey nice to see you come by, hopefully you will stick along for the ride.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey Kevin, seen you around. Nice to see you try out the forums :D