• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dark 13itch

Started by Dark 13itch, October 18, 2016, 12:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark 13itch

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dark 13itch

My RuneScape Name: Dark 13itch
My Previous RSNs: beebee295 rs2
mb9048 rs2
dark 13itch rs3

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS2 back in 2007. I quit when eoc came out and made this new account to play on a year or 2 ago. I've been playing on/off since then but now that I'm at a deeper level of the game, I think I should expand my connections since it will further benefit both parties such as through bossing. I love pvm, slayer, and whatever afk skill I need to train next.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Wilderness Guardians - Darkscape era.
During darkscape, I was in Wilderness Guardians, recruited by Mojo. I gained the rank of 3 stripes during that period due to my participation in clan activities and combat level.

About me: Daniel
Australia
Snowboarding, Travelling
Listen to hardstyle, trap, rnb, rock
Play ALOT of Runescape recently. Breezing through uni and have a nice casual job at a grocery store.

I heard about WG through: Recruited whilst in darkscape
I want to join because: I want to join WG because I had a great time bonding with the clan members whilst I was with them. Doing Warbands was extremely fun as a clan. Now that I am advancing in osrs at a solid pace, I would like to join this clan which I had great experiences in.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

I CE Y

Mojo

I thought this name was familiar when I first saw it. It's great to see an ex-DS member applying :D

Ask on Discord for an app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Nice to see a DS member join our OSRS section! :D Welcome and good luck!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Al

Was laughing at your username earlier in FC. Welcome.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS