• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] TaintedMoo

Started by TaintedMoo, October 21, 2016, 02:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedMoo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: TaintedMoo

My RuneScape Name: TaintedMoo
My Previous RSNs: TaintedArrow, KingChrome47
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 08, my name is just something random that I thought would be memorable. My favorite skill is mining, although I hate training it. A favorite activity would have to be bossing. I still have yet to receive a big drop from a boss, which I am attributing to my 72 wc Beaver pet, wish I could sell it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Drita CC ( Left because crazy leader )

Bamf CC ( Disbanded)

Moovement (RS3)

About me: My name is John, I am a MAN, I am 18, and I am from California. My hobbies are pretty much Gaming or Working with my PC etc.  My music is pretty much all over the place, one day I might like rap but the next day I can't stand it. Talents would have to be my skill with instruments, I can play the Tuba, Baritone, Trombone, and the Trumpet.

I heard about WG through: Y I K E S
I want to join because: A ton of people I talked to in previous clans joined this one while I was shaking off my boredom of RS, and it seems pretty well organized.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am a college student, so tests, papers, homework, etc.

Mojo

Nice recruitment work yikes :D

Welcome to our boards john the MAN. :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y