• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] TR Chongar

Started by WGKyle, November 05, 2016, 01:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WGKyle

OSRS INTRODUCTION: TR Chongar

My RuneScape Name: TR Chongar
My Previous RSNs: Chongar
Deso 14

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing in 2009 then quit just before pre-eoc came out  now im back playing osrs. which is what I enjoy the most I am determined to make my pking successful which is why I came looking for a clan to enjoy my osrs career with I would love to be apart of team WG.

My Name doesn't mean anything (willing to change)

My Favourite thing to do is pvp but also enjoy bossing and clan events!

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
Trinity Clan
Bamfcc
ElderPVM
Dread
desolaters
redbullcc

About me: hello my names kyle I am 20 years of age and I am looking for a serious/chill pk team. I like to listen to edm/rap and lots more there just a few of them I like to play runescape with others to make my experience more enjoyable and my dislike is ROT I really dislike them.

I heard about WG through: Google
I want to join because: You seem like a strong clan, you've taken in one of my old clan mates (WG Yikes) and spoke to him before signing up and he told me its a good clan and has strong structure to it which made my mind up to apply!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WGKyle

I have edited it now mojo please re-read.

From Kyle.

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan Kyle we have similar music tastes :)

Lait_Choco

Welcome here Kyle ;)! I can assure you that we're a very strong clan, might be the reason why we're still around after more then a decade :D. Besides that we have a lovely staff and an awesome community. Best of luck on your application.

PS: you and your friend confused me, I thought you posted the same topic twice:')

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!