• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] TR Chonqar

Started by WG_Josh, November 05, 2016, 01:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG_Josh

OSRS INTRODUCTION: TR Chonqar

My RuneScape Name: TR Chonqar
My Previous RSNs: Chonqar
Dr Josh
Na Milkshake
Call me brid

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 111
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played Runescape since 2004/2005. My older brother got me into it at a young age and I have been messed about with clans which made me loose interest until I seen WG and now I am looking to join you guys. I also used to be a pure brid back in 2006 then I quit for several years and now I have returned.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Dab Fat
L2pktx
Trinity Clan
Desolaters
Redbullcc
Dread

About me: Hi my name is Josh, I am a male turning 16 on 10/11/16 but I am very mature. I have grew up with the older community since I get along better with them. my hobbies are gaming and football. my favourite music genre is drum n bass but I enjoy variety's of music to be honest my only talent is gaming. I like pking and having a fun time with others. my dislikes are backstabbers.

I heard about WG through: Google
I want to join because: I was speaking to a friend who recently joined and it sounds like a good team I take my pking serious when needed and WG looks like the place needed to be to have fun pk trips and serious pk trips to.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Family Holidays

Mojo

Hey Josh welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

WG_Josh

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome to the clan Josh! :) Seems like you're in the right place! Good luck on your application. If you have any questions feel free to PM me (on forums, kinda inactive on osrs) or just ask them in our CC.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.