• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Your Goals

Started by Owen, January 14, 2012, 01:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

night2walker

everything i would like to do would take a long time maybe i would like to max on osrs and help the osrs side of wg grow in anyway i can

WitchDoggy

Geoffry

My current goals on rs07 are to get 80 slayer and 99 strength

Dudy80

I want to finish up some quests and skill a bit here and there, but long term im considering 120 slayer.

Faraday122

aaaaaahh! I have so many goals!

At the moment the big medium term ones are: Get 85 magic for teleblock, 72 slayer for Wyverns - Use money from Wyverns to get Maxed Ranged Gear + other items on the list. 

Get back into Barrows now I have much higher stats than when I tried it out previously, once I finish off getting that melee void helm... 

Also I want at least 70 prayer and 70 def but those should come pretty naturally.

I also need to find time to go for my fire cape at some point in the next few weeks...

I want to complete the hard acheivment diaries -- and use the lamps along with tears of guthix to increase my construction from 53 to 60 - thereby having all skills 60 or above. 

Long term goals -- 99 Ranged with magic at 90 and all skills at 65 or above --> 99 Magic with Prayer at 80 and all skills at 70 or above.  --> Maxed combat stats with all skills 80 or above. 

By then Zeah will probably be out and I'll have a whole lot of new goals. 

CatchyMalice

My main goal right now is to have all 99's by March of next year on OSRS. I have never got a 99 before but this is something I have been wanting to do since I start back in 08 and now I have the chance to do it.

Savnok

My goal at the moment is to save enough gold for ascension cbs

Rakukonpaku

Good pk stats for a zerk to start, primarily 85 str/rng. 94 mage for veng/barrage sometime in the future. Already have most of the other things i need aside from piles of dosh to spend.

deths

Well, my goal is to get combat 126 as I was before I quit :D
and a 1bil bank (im at 48.6m right now but got dbones for 48-70 prayer so gf 6m)

Emperor Ner0

my longterm goal is definitely 99 in each skill and before I die have enough gold to buy a nice p hat. haha

and also  make a name for myself in wars with a well known and respected clan. pvp or bust! XD