• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

War Prep Videos

Started by Masamune39, October 08, 2014, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune39

Damn, I miss those videos, they got me so pumped up for war. Even wars I never fought in (Black Dragons, I think there was one for the Dead on Arrival war as well). Whatever happened to them? Are they still around for view? Would be a nice kick in the nostalgia. 

Masamune39

Echo of Silence is another war prep video that I can remember. I use to chuckle whenever Gene would mention the clan name "Echo of Silence", I have no idea why haha, perhaps due to his accent (I was 14 or 15 at the time, my humor was very immature  ##).

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Vio

I was at the MSSW2, I remember the lag  O.o