• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Starb

Started by Splif, May 21, 2016, 08:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splif

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Starb

My RuneScape Name: Starb
My Previous RSNs: blueweaked maghamed
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing about 10 years ago on and off, never really had much experience with the game till now as I was very young when I first started playing. My name is short for starburst which is my favourite sweet. I enjoy pvming and pking as well as doing slayer and other skills alike.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a male 18 year old rs player from the United Kingdom, I also enjoy skateboarding as a hobby as well as playing numerous different sports, I also have a huge passion for music as well. I don't have many dislikes except from eggs and mushrooms, I get along with people quite well, I would like to think of myself as a people pleaser as well as a people person.

I heard about WG through: WG Teequoze
I want to join because: I want to be part of a social clan where I can enjoy playing the game I love even more and meet and talk to new people.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

I CE Y

Awesome another UK member :)

YOU DISLIKE EGGS AND MUSHROOMS?!?!?!?!

WG Ajaji

Hey, nice stats. Make sure to hop on discord and ask for an app review :D

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Mojo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Teequoze

Hi Starb, sorry for my late response im happy you applied and im sure you will feel well in our clan!

Hope to see you soon at events!

Greetz

Teeq

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan! Hope you have fun :)

P.S: With you on the eggs, but MUSHROOMS?!?!? YOU MONSTER.

monster3665