• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

pls

Started by Prazo, January 15, 2014, 09:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prazo

ex member pls for anniversary i wont talk about botting ever again pls

Mojo

sorry i don't speak Swedish you'll have to ask another staff member
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

You should be happy you're still here, back in the day you would of been exiled.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 15, 2014, 09:26:47 PM
sorry i don't speak Swedish you'll have to ask another staff member

rude
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Kevin

just get somebody to leak the info to you... isn't that what everyone else does?
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Flames377

Prazo

U r all feggits ill get my spy to leak

Al

Quote from: Prazo on January 16, 2014, 07:17:15 AM

exiled.

edit: Actually, let me give you some advice. I was in your shoes about 4-5 years ago, and it wasn't fun. I know. If you're serious about being part of this community again, cool out and reapply in some months.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

This Babylon

Quote from: Prazo on January 16, 2014, 07:17:15 AM
MUH SPY!

Have fun with that bro

Mojo

brb kicking ur spy
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Prazo

gonna have to kick your only raidmaster then :D and dw Al i dont want to rejoin ever again

Mojo

Quote from: Prazo on January 16, 2014, 03:50:00 PM
gonna have to kick your only raidmaster then :D and dw Al i dont want to rejoin ever again
if you dont want to rejoin: why do you want ex-member and why do you want to attend our events and why are you posting on our forums????
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Prazo

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 16, 2014, 03:55:49 PM
Quote from: Prazo on January 16, 2014, 03:50:00 PM
if you dont want to rejoin: why do you want ex-member and why do you want to attend our events and why are you posting on our forums????
i want ex member for 2 days to have fun with my friends in wg and then you can remove me, im only visiting the forums to check this thread, go ahead and remove it and i wont be back here ever again :)

BeeBee

You guys are way too hostile to the guy, unless I've missed something.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

You think I'm worried about you? Lol.

Kicked means kicked. You were removed of all your rights and privileges after multiple chances, not to mention those affected in the process. Why should we let you back in for two days? Doesn't work that way.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

This Babylon

If you wish to come to wildguard events please submit an application. No one made you take the actions you did to get treated this way but for every action there is a consequence. Time to take accountability for your actions.

Mojo

HoR has got too serious have to lock this
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]