• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey Aussies

Started by Colinwarrior, November 16, 2011, 02:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:

Owen

Doesnt seem like such a big deal, loads of countries have assets stationed in other countries.  There's something like 50,000 US Military staff in Germany.  There's a US Early Warning Station less than an hour from me.  It's the way of the world,

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Colinwarrior

Quote from: Bassism on November 16, 2011, 06:24:15 PM
Doesnt seem like such a big deal, loads of countries have assets stationed in other countries.  There's something like 50,000 US Military staff in Germany.  There's a US Early Warning Station less than an hour from me.  It's the way of the world,

True. There are United States troops in over 820 installations across 135 countries. 50,000 in Germany. 35,000 in Japan. 28,000 in Korea. 9,000 each in Italy and UK. We got people all over the place. Just wanted to get some Aussie input on this, since we don't currently have anyone there.

Currently busy with:

Mark

Only Aussies left are Gene, Stutsy and i think theres another Trial that probly got kicked for doing nothing by now.

Other than there its Me/JC/Patty from NZ lolz

I set the standard.

Owen

Quote from: Mark on November 16, 2011, 06:42:58 PM
Only Aussies left are Gene, Stutsy, Moose and i think theres another Trial that probly got kicked for doing nothing by now.

Errr Fgt?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mark

Quote from: Bassism on November 16, 2011, 07:01:08 PM
Quote from: Mark on November 16, 2011, 06:42:58 PM
Only Aussies left are Gene, Stutsy and i think theres another Trial that probly got kicked for doing nothing by now.

Errr Fgt?
Awkward, editing to avoid the awkwardness

I set the standard.

Jayson

Silly. I doubt we have any beef with China, I doubt they would do anything to us.

The Americans should worry more about Korea and less about China.

P.S America, we don't need yo help, we can take over the whole world if we wern't drunk 24/7 ##

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Randy

Quote from: Jayson on November 17, 2011, 01:11:11 PM
Silly. I doubt we have any beef with China, I doubt they would do anything to us.

The Americans should worry more about Korea and less about China.

P.S America, we don't need yo help, we can take over the whole world if we wern't drunk 24/7 ##
You guys wouldn't last a week in the snow  ##

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Jayson

My thongs have heat warmer plus our barbeques will keep us warm.

bring on anything.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.