• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Swz Ace

Started by Ace, October 04, 2015, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Swz Ace

My RuneScape Name: Swz Ace
My Previous RSNs: rauand30
ISpecYouDie
IFapYouDie

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 81
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well, i started playing back in 2008. Everybody used to play it back then, it was amazing. Played consistently for a couple of years till i quit for a year. I came back in 2012 and thats when soulwars was a thing. I became addicted to that minigame and joined a clan called SW Zombies. Hence my name Swz Ace. The ace comes from an anime called one piece. I just love the name and the character. Anyhow, eoc came and i quit for another year. Then i started playin rs3 again and then 07 came and oh god did i get addicted. I enjoy pking alot, and i hate skilling. I prefer fighting stuff. The clan name wilderness guardians caught my eye as soon as i saw that wilderness hehe :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: As mentioned above i joined a soulwars clan sw zombies. I still am there and i never regret it. The clan turned into a family, but since i dont really play rs3 anymore, i only visit them from time to time :) Right now im teamless/clanless on 07 and cant wait to hopefully join u guys.

About me: My name is Rawand ( you can call me ryan tho, makes it easier for everyone ). Im 19 years old and i live in Kurdistan (North Iraq). I was born and raised  in germany for 12 years, then i moved to the states ( Nashville ) for 2 years and then moved back to Kurdistan. I love guns and hunting. Im in the army over here. I listen to all kinds of music genres, but i prefer rap. I dont usually talk alot about myself i hope this is enough :)

I heard about WG through: I checked the forums
I want to join because: As i said. I love pking and ur clan name is just what i need! It looks like you guys are really organized considering the fact that you have an awesome clan off site. It also looks like you are pretty active and that's all i need: Pking, cool people, activity and fun :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe uni/army

Al

App looks good, welcome Rawand. Really interesting background.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

jaredspurr

Mojo

Quote from: jaredspurr on October 04, 2015, 01:30:19 PM
welcome to the boards ill talk to u on irc
needs 85 combat first.

Anyway I don't remember ever having an Iraqi in WG before, welcome :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

yes i know that i talked to him about, he agreed to hang around while he trains

btraill

Not often we get a proper application. Well done.

Nice to meet ya Rawand. Hope to see ya in IRC/Teamspeak!