• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] Bigkill48v2

Started by bigkill48, October 16, 2015, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigkill48

DS INTRODUCTION: Bigkill48v2

My RuneScape Name: Bigkill48v2
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 68
My Total Level: 596
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS back in '07, maybe '08. The name Bigkill is from my last name, Bigelow, and my love for combat. I love doing minigames and D&D, but mostly pking. My favorite 2 skills are hunting and woodcutting. My Original account was Bigkill48, but it got banned due to somebody hacking it and botting with it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Used to be with a clan called Empire of Falador, or EoF. After a change in a lot of the leadership and members, along with my inactivity, i left.

About me: The names Logan Bigelow. im a guy from the great USA. I like all music, except for screemo and death metal. I play football, which occupies a lot of my time. Don't really have any talents, unless being overly nice is one.

I heard about WG through: Found you guys during a Warbands event

btraill

Hey Logan, welcome to WG! If you need any help with with anything or have any questions feel free to send em' my way... Catch ya in-game!

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our boards :D

Go into Live Chat at the top and ask for review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]