• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] my app

Started by Zxpokemon, February 16, 2013, 07:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zxpokemon

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
ZxPokemon

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

back in 04
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
USA

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
44redhawk referred me and im applying for wg

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Divine kings clan

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
yes

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
I understand

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

I agree
9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
nope

BeeBee

Soup Fella.

Looks like you've put in a lot of effort here.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

poor effort dude, we can't accept an application where you given each question about 5 seconds sorry.

Also, please use the proper code and colouring, copy and paste this and edit your first post:

[COLOR=WHITE][U]About You and Your Account[/U][/COLOR]
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. [COLOR=ORANGE]What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

2. [COLOR=ORANGE]Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

3. [COLOR=ORANGE]Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

4. [COLOR=ORANGE]How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

[COLOR=WHITE][U]Your PvP Experience[/U][/COLOR]

5. [COLOR=ORANGE]What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

6. [COLOR=ORANGE]Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

7. [COLOR=ORANGE]Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

8. [COLOR=ORANGE]Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

[COLOR=WHITE][U]Your Activity and Availability[/U][/COLOR]

9. [COLOR=ORANGE]Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

10. [COLOR=ORANGE]Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

Can't tell us gender? :L Come on now!

Al

Hey dude, all you need is to fix your app a little bit, you're missing question 10. ;)

Come into the irc when you're ready for the interview. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

lionel

welcome, good to see alot of app's coming in
ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

BeeBee

Quote from: Al on February 17, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
Hey dude, all you need is to fix your app a little bit, you're missing question 10. ;)

...and you need to write more than one word for each question.

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Buns

DAMN! no offense but..... even i put more effort in....

Asaad

decline this 1 post now lol.

unless he posts a second time ;D
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Josheh

Hey, give him a break, clearly the awesomeness of WG/DG/SG overwhelmed him so he couldn't be bothered reading a post! The amount of shit you've all given him almost guarentees he isn't going to re-app, well done you idiots.
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

Quote from: Josheh on February 20, 2013, 07:06:34 AM
Hey, give him a break, clearly the awesomeness of WG/DG/SG overwhelmed him so he couldn't be bothered reading a post! The amount of shit you've all given him almost guarentees he isn't going to re-app, well done you idiots.
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
I hope you're not being serious lol.

If he really wanted to get into WG/DG/SG then he would accept the criticism and make improvements, but currently I don't see this happening :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

Date Registered: February 16, 2013, 06:54:16 pm
Local Time:February 20, 2013, 05:45:50 pm
Last Active: February 16, 2013, 07:04:09 pm

long gone
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Asaad on February 20, 2013, 05:46:31 PM
Date Registered: February 16, 2013, 06:54:16 pm
Local Time:February 20, 2013, 05:45:50 pm
Last Active: February 16, 2013, 07:04:09 pm

long gone
Reminds me of you.

Mojo

Declined.

Feel free to make a new application with a lot more detail if you wish to reapply :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]