• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Jurrasicparks application

Started by Jurrasicpark, March 17, 2013, 02:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurrasicpark

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Your-answer-goes-here
-
No, my answer goes here :)
My Runescape username is now, and always has been, Jurrasicpark.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
-
My username is based on a movie I liked at the time of creation (02)
I enjoy PVM as well as PVP and skilling on RS, I'm a RSjack of all RStrades! (Bad pun, I know)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
-
My name is Seth, I'm a 21 year old Native (Mi'kmaq) male, university student from Canada. I enjoy listening to jazz music, i.e Frank Sinatra, as well as other crooners. I can play the piano and I consider being able to balance a social life, gamer life, and university life a talent itself.
I like beer and I dislike ignorant people. Also, since I seem to have forgotten to mention, my hobbies are, RuneScape, reading, and walking my dog.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
-
I heard about you from my new RuneScape friend, Rachellove9. I am applying for WG (07)

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
-
I was involved in numerous clans, I'm actually unsure of most of the names. I was in Acid Knights for a while, as well as PVM Domination, the Domination Elites, Callers of Domination (COD) and HS. I forget what HS stood for. I played the following roles in different clans; high council, captain, general, advisor, war leader, and I was also a part of numerous crashing units.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
-
Yes, I have read the rules. I understand them, and I hereby agree to follow them. (pending acceptance, of course)  ;)

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
-
Why yes, yes I can.

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC unvite.
-
My PvP gear is always well stocked! However, I am not applying for EoC, and you can check my gear if you want ha ha ha, but there isn't much yet!

9. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
-
If I am online, I will attend the events. With that said, yes, I do understand :)

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
-
Yes!

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
-
Well, I am a university student (Getting my prerequisite for law school)
With that said, exams are coming up between April 8th and April 18. Other than crunch time (which im not very good at) I shouldn't have a problem attending events. I've been known to skip a study session (or all of them for that matter) so it really shouldn't be a problem.

> There's now 11 questions on a 10 question application. I hope this scores me some brownie points.
Also, I apologize for not being able to fix this up sooner. See, I've been trying, but I forgot my password (Oh no!) and to make matters worse, I forgot which e-mail address I used to register on here! But thanks to a few friendly people in the clan, we got that all sorted out. Thanks guys!

Hathor666

Well it its good to see new applicants from 07 rs. I am sure that someone is going to say this so i might as well do it first. Welcome to WG's forums. It does look like your missing a few things from the application, i would recomend copying and passting the code in one of the.pinned topocs in the joining section.  But once you do that you should be fine.

Again welcome to our forums and make sure to pop into our irc at #wg_lobby.

Hathor|Ray.

His Lordship

Hey mate, welcome to the family.
Good luck with the rest of your app :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Lord Himself

Mojo

Hey Seth, welcome to our boards :)

Good luck with the rest of your app, PM me if you need any help!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Creeper975

Good to see more people applying for 07, welcome :)

Rachellove9

Hi Seth, good to see you've applied.
Good luck with everything and see you in the game soon.
Peace
Rachy

Jesse

Welcome to our boards! Best of luck with your interview! I hope to see/meet you in game soon. Be sure to chill in IRC with us as much as possible, we're freakin' hilarious. That was what helped me get comfortable and know everyone the most when I was new. Cheers!

PineappleTom

Hey Seth, good luck with your app! I hope you keep enjoying RS 07 :D

Owen

Haven't even read the rest of the app yet but I laughed at:

"No, my answer goes here"

Will edit/post again once I've read it all

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Owen

Hey Seth, welcome to the boards.

I love that you made an awful pun, ask anyone I'm the pun king around here so I'm sure we'll get on great.

I look forward to chatting to you in the near future!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Asaad

Jurrasic Park 4 is coming out soon. Welcome, happy camper.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Jazz music. Someone has a good taste in music +)

Josheh

Hello and welcome, good luck on the rest of your application process!

Member since 8-8-8

His Lordship

Quote from: Owen on March 17, 2013, 06:45:35 PM
Hey Seth, welcome to the boards.

I love that you made an awful pun, ask anyone I'm the pun king around here so I'm sure we'll get on great.

I look forward to chatting to you in the near future!

Please don't follow in this guy's footsteps.
His puns make me want to ingest poison.

Tmal34

I greatly dislike ignorant people too, hopefully you don't find too many here :)

lionel

ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]