• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

making homework when....

Started by lionel, March 23, 2013, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionel

so i was making a moodboard as a schoolproject, and i decided to make it about gaming.
i couldn't leave RS out of it and googled:"runescape clan sig", look at what i found.

Dear WG, you make runescape a 18+ game.
ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

Vio

Who the fuck takes these pictures

lionel

ex Final Ownage Elite.
extremely proud to be apart of the D.G fighting force.

Wayshow

Oh don't look at me like that  <3

Edit: What the fuck gene

This Babylon

saved for future duckshits trolling

Pacman Syu

Can somebody please compile all of the provocative pictures of Gene and make a thread? That would make me very, very happy.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

we were discussing the origin of this picture a few days ago, it resulted from the rl food crashwar that rkof, Dutch Gen and WG had a few months ago.

Here is the post it came from: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1567218-re-wg-calls-out-rkof-and-dutch-gen/page__st__20#entry15132438
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 23, 2013, 07:17:29 PM
we were discussing the origin of this picture a few days ago, it resulted from the rl food crashwar that rkof, Dutch Gen and WG had a few months ago.

Here is the post it came from: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1567218-re-wg-calls-out-rkof-and-dutch-gen/page__st__20#entry15132438
Maybe I should hang out on Zybez more o.o
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Asaad

*turns on heavy death metal music*

FUCK ME!!!

*demonic voice*

FUCK ME.....
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Jesse

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years