• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Pk Product

Started by WG Alex, October 15, 2016, 08:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Alex

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Pk Product

My RuneScape Name: Pk Product
My Previous RSNs: WG Alex
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in 2005/2006. I like to train slayer and combat. When im tired of training slayer i usually go to pvp/bh worlds and kill some noobs :D.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only clan i've been in is WG. I was the lowest rank. I then stopped playing runescape and it's obvious that i got kicked out of the clan. I started playing runescape again and i really miss the poeple and the pk trips. I wish i can get back in the clan

About me: My name is Alex and i'm 20 years old. I'm a boy who lives in the netherlands. i listen to a lot of rap music and play plenty of runescape. I have a 32 hour job and go to school 2 evenings

I heard about WG through: i was in WG before, i dont remember how i got in WG
I want to join because: cool pking clan. I think i can help on pk trips a lot.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not planned no.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]