• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Reason why phat prices are dropping

Started by YumYumMix, July 08, 2013, 08:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YumYumMix

so when phats came out people literally went KRAZY over then
in world 2 varrock west bank some1 brought a blue one for 25mil DAMMM
now their 2mil average on the phats
it seems like all the rares do the same thing so if your looking to buy rares in the future make sure to wait until the prices drop

also last thing the reason phats are dropping in my option is that mod mat k drops to many of them and he streams for like 4 hours and dropping phats and that is what is crashing the prices right now

tell me what are making phats drop and other tradeable rares

Josheh

Be the first to get one and make good bank.

Member since 8-8-8

Al

Lol Mat K. Yeah, that's actually probably why...I see him spamming out locations all the time when I'm updating the clan Twitter.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Rockinmage

Unfortunately these so called "rares" were never meant to be rare, since they are going to not discontinue them and in about 6 months down the road we'll all have stacks of them. Then they'll drop to nothing.

Wizard

2007reborn

Quote from: Vio on July 08, 2013, 11:26:48 AM
How to Get Rich in Runescape 2007
this is so stuped that dude can make bank in 5 sec and i had to work for weeks it aint even fun to get your bank in 5 secs just saying
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Mojo

Unfortunately people are also botting the phat spots.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]