• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] War chest

Started by war chast, August 27, 2016, 11:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

war chast

OSRS INTRODUCTION: War chest

My RuneScape Name: War chest
My Previous RSNs: DvDvS, rangerman00
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing in the early months of 2007, mostly pking and i would really love to start dwelving more into the game, like PvMing and other cool stuff along the way. i would also like to stay true to my old pking roots and continue to pk actively!

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: my name is Greg, i am 23, i live in california, i like to kickbox, pk and liftweights, i like all types of music, i love food and boxing, i hate raggers in RS and i hate the Farming skill.

I heard about WG through: online, through runescape clan page
I want to join because: there are allot of reasons why i would like to be a part of this clan, the nice welcoming member, active pking and pvming! an all around solid clan. there wouldn't be a reason why anyone shouldn't join this clan. i want to be a part of the experience!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work, and fiance mainly, but the fiance is easily controllable! :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Indeed  much better! Goodluck Greg and welcome. ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Speak to an Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Much better, pm me on discord if im awake ill answer right away, gets sent to my phone

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]