• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Buns

——————/´ ¯/)

—————--/—-/

—————-/—-/

———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`·_

———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\

——--('(———- ¯~/'--')

———\————-'—--/

———-'\'————_-·´

————\———--(

————-\———--\

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

[22:39] <`Ross> were you actually fighting the other day

Kung_Man149

<@Kez> I am feared and respected by the runescape community
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Pacman Syu

<@Kez> There are these weird rashes on my buttox
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Rachellove9

296-297-561-64085928

Randy

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

(Hang around the entrance to the Mage Arena and I guarantee that you'll find people to kill...that's where they go to restock. )

Zeld Freelan

QuoteWhat in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

The hell d'jall just say 'bout me, you little kid? Hell I'have ya know, man,
I'ws that there top graduate in the dangol' Seals, man, talkabout, secret raids on Al-Quaeda
'n' stuff with the dangol' BANG BANG BOOM, man. Got m'self more'n 300 killsincombat, got g'rilla
warfare trainin' and everthang, man. Got that there dangol' top sniper medal, man, I tellyuhwut,
bigdeal, I'm th' bestofemall, man. Y'all ain't nothin' more t'me than just another target, man,
I'll wipe yer ass of th' dangol' map, yo, with precision ne'erbeforeseen, mark my words, man.
Talkabout sayin' stuff o'er the innernet thinkin' yer tough and stuff, man, y'all thinkin you
can git away with anything, but I tellyahwat man, right now as I talk I'm callin' up the dangol
spy network o' the USA 'n' doin' po-lice tactical trainin' and tracin' with yer Innernet Protocal
addresses, talkabout, storm's a'brewin, man. N' that there storm's gonna kick yer ass, man,
yep yer dead now, kiddo, I could be right b'hind you n'youwouldn'evenknowit, talk'bout, ninja,
man. I got me trainin' in killin' like vietnam n' korea 'n' stuff, man, talkabout KKKHHKK 'n'
death in more'n 700 ways. N' I tellyahwat that's just with m' bare hands, man. I can git m'self
any dangol' firearm I want from the US M'rine corps, tellyahwut, talkabout BANG n' a hole in yer
chest n' yer dead, man. S'wutya get fer writin' yer little comment, man, f'only you knew what was
in store fer ya, man, y'all woulda watched yer mouth, but now th'tcha didn't, I'ma dangol' kick
yer ass, man, talkabout, yer dead, kiddo.
"You can't touch music, but music can touch you." -Mordecai

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

public class Semaphore