• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

What are you listening to?

Started by Randy, January 03, 2013, 02:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Kyle

BeeBee

Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Trail
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

Vio

Patty

Rachellove9

My cat purring lol

He is sitting on my lap and wanting petted.

I'm actually listening to a group called red.
Song is A Perfect Life.
I love this group.

Red - Perfect Life

Rachellove9

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

BeeBee

Ms Teatime

BeeBee

Cash - I walk the line

BeeBee

Takida - Broken