• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Anime Discussion!

Started by Mami Tomoei, October 04, 2013, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighten

The only anime I watch is Naruto and Bleach. I read the manga versions of them both as well.

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Mami Tomoei

Attention!! Those who liked Sword Art Online!!

This season theres another anime just like it. Log Horizon!!!
I havent seen it personally yet, but its 2 million ppl trapped online in a game. However, Log Horizon only focuses on the 30,000 in Japan

Seems interesting! And the hype is good too!

link to the blog entry i read about this show

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on October 07, 2013, 04:11:48 PM

I havent seen it personally yet, but its 2 million ppl trapped online in a game. However, Log Horizon only focuses on the 30,000 in Japan

:OOOO

MEGAHYPE

Edit: Watched the first episode, looks pretty good so far but not as good as SAO.
I don't think this will be as emotional/epic as SAO but I'm sure it will be great.

Prazo

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on October 07, 2013, 07:17:56 PM

MEGAHYPE

Edit: Watched the first episode, looks pretty good so far but not as good as SAO.
I don't think this will be as emotional/epic as SAO but I'm sure it will be great.

I finished it to!
Its a much lighter tone towards the show, vs SAO. The forst 2 eps of SAO are beastly, but it went downhill from there :/. I dont think this show will have the same problems as SAO, and I sorta like the supporting characters more in Log Horizon. That being said i dont like the main character.. Maybe ill grow to like him

Sean

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on October 08, 2013, 08:08:50 PM

MEGAHYPE

I finished it to!
Its a much lighter tone towards the show, vs SAO. The forst 2 eps of SAO are beastly, but it went downhill from there :/. I dont think this show will have the same problems as SAO, and I sorta like the supporting characters more in Log Horizon. That being said i dont like the main character.. Maybe ill grow to like him
I just checked and Log Horizon is up on Crunchyroll. Might give it a watch when ep 1 becomes available for free in a few days.

For me, I thought the whole first story arc of SAO (so up to episode 15ish?) was solid, not just the first 2 eps. I know a lot of people found the Kirito/Asuna relationship too cheesy and corny, but I personally didn't mind it :P

~ Former Elite of The Sabre Clan :: RuneFest 2010 & 2011 Attendee ~
~ Original Descendant Guardian :: Ex-Wilderness Guardian (2005-2006) ~

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Sean on October 09, 2013, 12:12:55 AM
Quote from: Mami Tomoei on October 08, 2013, 08:08:50 PM

MEGAHYPE

I finished it to!
I just checked and Log Horizon is up on Crunchyroll. Might give it a watch when ep 1 becomes available for free in a few days.

For me, I thought the whole first story arc of SAO (so up to episode 15ish?) was solid, not just the first 2 eps. I know a lot of people found the Kirito/Asuna relationship too cheesy and corny, but I personally didn't mind it :P

ep 1 is available for free at www.gogoanime.com

Mami Tomoei

Yay =)

Valrave the Liberator is back :]
[spoiler] Right back into the plot with no break. :[ damn no additional sex scene... booooooo. Why attack a gay elf, when u could tap that ass.... [/spoiler]

Also

Infinite Stratos 2 episode 2 was [spoiler] The fuck is the new girl doing there? but damn is she fine. It'd put her over Laura and Ling right away :o [/spoiler]

Tayzon_Day

Saw the 2nd episode of Log horizon,
[spoiler]Was good but still nowhere near SAO, mostly considering they can just resurrect so that makes it a lot less exciting/emotional if someone dies.
I also don't really like the main character because he's not interesting[/spoiler]

Mami Tomoei

I havent had enough time to go watch anime lately... pokemon X Y too addicting... im falling behind.

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on October 14, 2013, 08:04:11 PM
Also I havent had enough time to go watch anime lately... pokemon X Y too addicting... im falling behind.

I used to watch like 1 anime every week, now it takes months to complete 1 because of school... :(

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on October 13, 2013, 06:08:38 PM
Saw the 2nd episode of Log horizon,
[spoiler]Was good but still nowhere near SAO, mostly considering they can just resurrect so that makes it a lot less exciting/emotional if someone dies.
I also don't really like the main character because he's not interesting[/spoiler]

Just watched it last night
[spoiler] The battle scenes were good, but damn this main character is such a boring douche. The fight scenes/ explainations/ are more explained in detail in this anime.... but it seems off. no edge =s Im watching this show for Akatuski :] shes awesome [/spoiler]

Rachellove9

This thread is for discussion for those who enjoy subject.
Please do not disrespect your classmates with rude behavior.
It is not acceptable and you can post in house of random.

Thanks
Rachel

Mister Kyle

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Kindle does automatically correct
Stupid things

Mami Tomoei

Warnings! Warnings for all!!

Also waiting on the IS episode to come out :3.

Valvrave came out late this season, holding off comments til later

Lighten

Just started watching SAO last night, got up to episode 8. It's so good, thanks for the recommendation.

Mami Tomoei

Mikan <3

Tayzon_Day

Finished Nyan koi last night and need a new anime to watch now, any suggestions?

Btw, nyan koi was a good anime, but no 10/10. probably 7-8/10

Mami Tomoei

nyan koi is a pretty good anime =)

edit: sorry i fucked up that last pic link

YumYumMix

if u like that then u should try

to ru love darkness

Mami Tomoei

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EYgrGJST0rA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>