• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Lotho

Started by Lotho, February 28, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotho

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Lotho

My RuneScape Name: Lotho
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 121
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing RS for years on and off. I've recently returned for good and wish to learn how to boss. My name comes from another game I use to play. I've always thought Lotho sounded like royalty. My favorite skill is slayer and i've been leveling it for months! Oh and prayer when I can afford it lol.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Hi, my names Steve. I'm 21 and turning 22 next week. I'm from Seattle, WA. I love to go shooting and fishing. I like all types of music. My talents are driving buses lol. I use to swim alot and was on a swim team. Working out also use to be a passion of mine until I started working full time.

I heard about WG through: My Grumpy123
I want to join because: I want to be apart of a family and a good group of people and i've been told you guys are one of the best clans out there. A clan that has survived this long deserves respect and I would love to be apart of you all.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just my work schedule is a bit crazy. I will participate whenever I can!

DroVillain

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG James or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG James

Eyyyyyyy fellow Washintonian! Sup man looking forward to getting to know you and let me know if you have any questions or anything!

PineappleTom

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al

Welcome Steve. Driving buses lol, that's awesome. I'm in the PNW tight now too--for school.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fury Os

Sup fellow Pac Coaster, im from So Cal, glad to see u join. HMU ingame
Southern California Born and Raised

I CE Y

DroVillain