• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Hvl

Started by Hvl, April 01, 2016, 08:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hvl

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Hvl

My RuneScape Name: Hvl
My Previous RSNs: Baby Tankie, Hvo, 6np, RawwwrrTank
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing Runescape around 2005-2006. I like to pk. I like to rag. I like to move it, move it!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to pk with Xo Allen & KOD f2p&p2p pking back in pre eoc times. Before that it was just a few friends and I, no major clan.

About me: Names Aaron, born & raised in the states, 22 years old male,  moved to Turkey when i was around 16 and came back to the States just a few months ago. I love trap music. While I was living in Turkey I worked at a 5 star hotel called Aquafantasy for about 4 years as Guest Relations. Awesome job, awesome place, and awesome parties.

I heard about WG through: Wg Ayylmao
I want to join because: This clan so far has reminded me of all the fun times I've had pking back in the day, and I have been planning on playing 07 again, but havent really had a reason to. This just might be it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work nightshifts between Sunday-Thursday. I'm mainly online on Fridays and Saturdays.

Teequoze

Hi enjoyed reading ur app seems cool and fun to work in a 5 star hotel

Dw about ur work as best pk trips/pulls happen on fridays/saturday

Hope to meet u soon on one of the events already talked to u a bit in cc cool guy :)

Btw one post was enough  :P

Mojo

Quote from: Teequoze on April 01, 2016, 10:05:15 PM

Btw one post was enough  :P
Delted the other.

Welcome to our boards Aaron.

Click Discord at the top and contact an App Manager or Advisor for an App review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]