• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hi again

Started by mrme355, January 16, 2013, 04:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrme355

Hi WG, my name is MrMe355, and I used to be a member more years ago than I can remember. I was wondering if anyone who played/was in the clan around my time is still around and/or if anyone could point me in their direction.

Thanks,

Mrme

mrme355

I honestly don't remember what years I played. I joined with 1colonel1, and was good friends with pur3 m4g1ck, mage07, calmax, sir dazzy, shark160, philapeeno, and countless other buddies I can't remember off the top of my head.

Keith

Yeah I definitely know those guys, I joined in late 05 - reticked was my rsn - it's definitely been forever haha

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Dorcha3377

Of course I remember you ! hi hi hi

Mojo

Hi I'm a newfag (in terms of WG).

Nice to see old members stopping by.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

I remember 1colonel1 (David right?) and recognize the name philapeeno.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

TinSoldier

Armybuilder

Its before you Al +P before me too. Welcome

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

DZ

I remember you being good friends with all of the people you mentioned.