• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

After about 3 months

Started by Jammie415, October 02, 2011, 10:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jammie415

I got my account back, free hugs around!!!

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jammie415

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on October 02, 2011, 11:03:59 AM
Grats man

Thanks, took quite awhile but I found out the guy who was using the account got 35k willow logs and a few runes, sold all that for a nice profit of 500k :p

Wayshow

lol that was a nice hacker ##
gratz on getting your account back :)

Mark

35k willow logs? Sounds like it was botted :o

I set the standard.

Jammie415

Quote from: Mark on October 02, 2011, 06:54:59 PM
35k willow logs? Sounds like it was botted :o

Most likely was, hopefully I dont get banned.

That would just ruin it lol, getting my account back but then being banned in the following days.

AP

Jammie415

So my account like a day or two after that got hacked again, i tried to retrieve it but didnt work, tried today and I have it back again I hope it doesnt happen again :(

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jammie415

I made the password complex changed the email and set in new recovery questions. I hope no one gets this account.

PineappleTom

Sounds really annoying. Hope you keep it ok now!

Jammie415

Go into my bank....

http://imageshack.us/f/21/captureloll.jpg

oh how i do love hackers, I just want to know how they got my account straight after the first time btw Im sure I dont have any form of virus's/trojans/malware etc.etc.

Declineage

For the longest time I thought there was no such thing as hackers.
Then i logged into my account after months of not playing and found everything gone. Sorry for your loss man.

Jammie415

Quote from: Declineage on December 03, 2011, 08:11:46 PM
For the longest time I thought there was no such thing as hackers.
Then i logged into my account after months of not playing and found everything gone. Sorry for your loss man.

Its all good bro, I will probably try to get my fishing to 90 and hopefully make some money off that.