• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

ACHIEVEMENT: Unbannable

Started by His Lordship, April 25, 2012, 06:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

No lol, I'm not unbannable, and I don't plan on pushing my ridiculous luck.
But this is the first ever RS achievement I've posted in WG I think... or is it the second?
Anyway it's a big deal lol.

Permanently banned for advertising wg.com (2005)
[Unbanned]

Permanently banned for swearing in the wilderness while all of RoT was fallen in behind me and mass reported me (2006)
[Unbanned]

Permanently banned when I got hacked and the hackers enacted a scam on my account (2007)
[Unbanned]

Permanently banned when I attended the wilderness removal riots in Falador (2007)
[Unbanned]

Permanently banned from the Clan Leader forum after Timbo saw my comic of him, and after I told him I'd find him with a shotgun (2012)
[Unbanned]

All of these unbanns happened because of my sweet talking, and some ridiculous luck.
How many accounts survive 4 perm bans and an exile from a private forum (which is equivalent to getting P-Mod removed)
Don't try this at home kids.
I don't want to go for anything else. I don't think I'll make it through the next one.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

You got the wilderness biography "unbanned" too. Unless that was mostly Keanu's doing.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Yeah Keanu gets the credit for that one I'm afraid lol, but it would have been a nice trophy for my collection too.

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mark

I set the standard.

Vio

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on April 25, 2012, 06:20:53 PM
You got the wilderness biography "unbanned" too. Unless that was mostly Keanu's doing.

What I did could have gotten me in a lawsuit against Warner Music Group.

Beats 5 Runescape bans I think  ##

Owen

Fuck, does this mean I don't get Clan Leader Forum access?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

Quote from: Owen on April 25, 2012, 08:38:30 PM
Fuck, does this mean I don't get Clan Leader Forum access?

Poor Owen  :(

scumtroll69

I got a maxed main that is still banned even after I;ve posted on that unban thread abotu 20 times.

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06