• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Mc Death's Introduction

Started by Harry, January 05, 2012, 01:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Past username: Daymoyes
Current Username: Mc Death

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My runescape account is currently a level 132, with 99 attack, 99 strength, 98 constitution(900k to go!), 91 defence, 99 magic and 82 ranged. I have 9 level 99's so far almost at 10!. however my favourite level 99 is between smithing and agility, what do you guys think? I made my account in 2004 if im correct and i have been a keen player since, my favourite activity(s) has got to be pest control and dominion tower.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My irl name is Harry Kehoe (its an Irish name :D) i am a 19 year old male, currently at Edinburgh Napier University studying social science's(politics etc.) my main hobby is skateboarding, thought i would give it up at university but i still love it. My favourite music has got to be punk/rock and basicly all music apart from dubsteb and all those NED/CHAV "Beats", favourite band is probable AC/DC, but i also love rolf harris :). I have not found out my talent; im sure its there but its just a bit shy, i will tell you all when i find it out!. My favourite food is PIZZA PIZZA with PIZZA on the side ow and some chips! peperoni pizza is the best, what about you guys? favourite pizza? but the one food i cannot stand is potato i know my name is Irish but i realy live in Dumfries and Galloway in Scotland.   

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I can't remember how i found out about the the clan, i think it was on youtube, and i wish to join the mighty WG!

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
The only clans i have ever been in were private one with just a few friends from school, we didn't realy have roles as such just i was the main leader during pking trips.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I DO!!
[img width=213 height=225]http://i.imgur.com/TrQHoLm.jpg[/img] Your signature contains an image from a website associated with Malware, please reupload it to a different image sharing website.

Mojo

welcome to the community! :D another Harry!

p.s. Hawaiian Pizza
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Harry

thanks guys, im off to bed, so don't expect a reply for a few hours at least night night :P
[img width=213 height=225]http://i.imgur.com/TrQHoLm.jpg[/img] Your signature contains an image from a website associated with Malware, please reupload it to a different image sharing website.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

KevinsLunchbox

You sound like a pretty fun person! I hope your interview goes well and we see more of you around the clan. Have fun Harry!

Wayshow

Hey Harry, great intro :3
An Irish who doesn't eat potatos.... Interesting ##
Welcome to Wg :D

His Lordship

Hello Harry, welcome to the forums.
I just got back from Scotland a few weeks ago actually. I'm in love with the highlands!

And my pizza? Quattro Stagioni!

Wayshow

Remember to post on my pizza thread on non rs discussion forums :3
Mine? Margherita :D

Harry

Quote from: KevinsLunchbox on January 05, 2012, 02:13:14 AM
You sound like a pretty fun person! I hope your interview goes well and we see more of you around the clan. Have fun Harry!
Thanks mate ;)

Harry

Quote from: His Lordship on January 05, 2012, 04:16:37 AM
Hello Harry, welcome to the forums.
I just got back from Scotland a few weeks ago actually. I'm in love with the highlands!

And my pizza? Quattro Stagioni!
yes! me to, i live in more of the south west of scotland, however in the summer i go on holiday to the isle of skye in the highlands; beautiful place.
Never Had Quattro Stagioni but it looks like a darn good pizza.

Harry

Quote from: Wayshow on January 05, 2012, 04:20:52 AM
Remember to post on my pizza thread on non rs discussion forums :3
Mine? Margherita :D
Sure thing, See you all around.

PineappleTom

Hey man, nice intro. I'm a boring old margarita I'm afraid, but I guess you can't help what you most like! I eat all kinds though, so that I am not too boring!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Rachellove9

Pizza Soup

Ingredients

1 tablespoon vegetable oil
    1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
    1 onion, chopped
    1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
    2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
    8 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
    1 cup beef stock
    1/2 teaspoon dried basil
    1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions

Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir-fry onions, mushrooms, and green pepper until soft but not brown.
    Add tomatoes, stock, pepperoni ,and basil. Cook until heated through. 
    Sprinkle cheese over each bowl, and broil to melt.
    (You can make it more easy by using a can of tomato soup as the base.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This application has been accepted.  Welcome to WG.

Thisisunique

Omg rachy I got to try that!  <3

Welcome to the clan Mc_death! Goodluck and have fun, i'm sure you'll like it  :nyan: