• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Harry's Application

Started by Harry, March 12, 2013, 08:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
HRC, Mc Death and Currently is Lord Lamby

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started years and years ago man, can't even remember. My RSN is an inside with my friends, originating from Sheldon Cooper in the big bang theory "Be a Lamb and get me"... something.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My Name is Harry Kehoe, Male, I don't like being judged by age, UK(Scotland), love coding, reverse malware engineering and "hacking", I play the bag pipes :D Don't really have many talents to be honest I play rugby though :P Like pepperoni pizza, like runescape but not many other online games...none. Can't stand "respect your elders" saying pisses me off to the max man!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG? Also, which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
I joined the clan a few months ago, loved it, and have really missed it. I would Love to return to WG! I will apply for EoC although need some help setting up the best efficent action bar for me, anyone willing? and I a definitely applying for Old School.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
You guys gave me everything I know, anyone remember my very first war? haha fun times.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Indeed, if it's after 4 on a weekday then that's fine but can't make before that. Leaving my saturday job soon aswell.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC unvite.
Yerp.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Ow yes I do.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yea, can someone vouch for seeing me on IRC and TS?

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Maybe if I get another Job but that's unlikely :)
[img width=213 height=225]http://i.imgur.com/TrQHoLm.jpg[/img] Your signature contains an image from a website associated with Malware, please reupload it to a different image sharing website.

Mojo

He's back again! :woeh:

Are you applying for EoC, Old School or both?
You missed that part of question 4 :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Harry

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 12, 2013, 08:31:27 AM
He's back again! :woeh:

Are you applying for EoC, Old School or both?
You missed that part of question 4 :P
Done, Thanks Mojo, it's good to be back.
[img width=213 height=225]http://i.imgur.com/TrQHoLm.jpg[/img] Your signature contains an image from a website associated with Malware, please reupload it to a different image sharing website.

44redhawk

Nice App, and Welcome! Yeah, I can help you out with your action bar etc. =P

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Woot welcome back Lamby. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Rachellove9

Nice to see you're returning.
Make sure to join our cc in game to chat to us.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

Accepted quickly! Woot. Welcome back mate, we're glad to have you! Looking forward to meeting you in game and warring with you!