• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] getting to noooo me :)

Started by qwertyuiop-j, January 13, 2012, 10:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyuiop-j

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current is J Beyonce, used to be Qwertyuiop-J
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i used to play alot with my cousin, but he has become bored or this game, so now everytime i log on i am lonely, haha. my favourite in the game is ranged as i can sneakily find hiding places and attack without getting touched. i dispise farming and dungeoneering. i started in 2007 and played on and off since then. i picked qwertyuiop-j just because it is the keyboard, easy to remember and the J is from my old dog JD (i didnt pick the D because i didnt want to sound like an alcoholic)
i like going to brimhaven dungeon and murdering metal dragons.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is Hannah, i am 21, female and im training in catering and hospitality.
from sunny cheshire, in england. i like rockclimbing, swimming, cooking watching rugby.
i love 90s music with a passion, i have no talents, apart from my ability to make my ears crack  O.o
i dont dislike anything apart from seafood, toothache, goodbyes and drugs.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
mojohaza1 told me about the clan and i was very interested as i liked the events that the clan does. it would cure my boredom and im sure i would be a valuable team member  :D
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
never been in any clan.
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
sure did

Mojo

welcome to DG hannah! i'm sure you'll enjoy it here  :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey, nice to meet you. Always please to see some other English'ers saying hello :D

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Welcome,

Where is cheshire do you live,

I live just outside of the chester side of Cheshire.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Wayshow

wat....cracking....ears? o.o
quite an interesting talent you've got there lol
Welcome :)

KevinsLunchbox

That was a great introduction Hannah, welcome to the forums. I reckon your ear breaking ability means you're an excellent singer perhaps? Sing us a song please :D I'm sure we all hope to see you around the forums and on the Irc. Don't forget to ask a leader about an interview if you're really interested in joining and I wish you a good luck on that. Have fun!

-Kevin

qwertyuiop-j

i live near Warrington,
yeah, i dnt know why my ears crack but they just do :)
and i cannot sing for toffee! though i try haha,
everyones so nice! :)

Zemus

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Wow, I just facepalmed.  :fp:
I don't care for dungeoneering much myself either Hannah :P
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Lth

hey hannah,

another brit :D :D looking forward to meeting you :)

hope you get accepted!
Nice username Btw.

Regards,
Mo

p.s.MOJO congratz...on recruiting a female..we have a male majority here. o.o
I did the 11th Owen Pose :)

Kat

hai  Hannah welcome! i hate dung too  :nyan:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]