• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Cops Shoot Owners Dog In Front Of Him

Started by Wizard, July 04, 2013, 06:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Hylian

Terrible, the dog didn't even attack only jumped up..  :@

Vio

This is why I have a cat
This is also why I don't go round pissing off police trying to do their job with said cat

Wizard

Quote from: Vio on July 04, 2013, 09:15:27 PM
This is why I have a cat
This is also why I don't go round pissing off police trying to do their job with said cat

Doesn't matter if the police got pissed off, they should of ignored him while they did there job. Doesn't even matter if they didn't like him playing music or looking at them, that's not a crime, at the most they could of gave him a noise violation warning/ticket depending on the regulations of the city.

7PB

ya , my mom seen this yday on facebook and started crying cuz of it its sad.. lucky all cops arent like that one tho.

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Wizard

Quote from: 7PB on July 04, 2013, 10:16:01 PM
ya , my mom seen this yday on facebook and started crying cuz of it its sad.. lucky all cops arent like that one tho.

Yeah, there are some outstanding officers, but ones like this, it seems instead of getting the trash off the streets they hired one to work for them, he has a record of brutality, that got settled and paid for by the https://twitter.com/HawthornePD for 1M+ out of court in 2006.

Vio

Quote from: Wizard on July 04, 2013, 10:04:44 PM
This is why I have a cat

Doesn't matter if the police got pissed off, they should of ignored him while they did there job. Doesn't even matter if they didn't like him playing music or looking at them, that's not a crime, at the most they could of gave him a noise violation warning/ticket depending on the regulations of the city.

Regardless of whether it's a crime or not, a bit of common sense on his part could have prevented the whole issue.
"O look men with guns lets do as much as legally possible to piss em off I can see no way this could possibly go wrong"

Wizard

Quote from: Vio on July 04, 2013, 10:53:30 PM
This is why I have a cat

Regardless of whether it's a crime or not, a bit of common sense on his part could have prevented the whole issue.
"O look men with guns lets do as much as legally possible to piss em off I can see no way this could possibly go wrong"

Just like if you were to train mage  :woeh: :fp: :> <3

BeeBee

Things rarely move me but this really did. I can't imagine that happening to my dog, my little companion, seeing it roll around spazzing out and bleeding. I'd probably be horribly sad irl if this occurred to me.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Vio on July 04, 2013, 10:53:30 PM
This is why I have a cat

Gotta agree with Keanu here. Idiot shouldn't have been walking around the police with his dog, and then given them a reason to even think about handcuffing him. If they ask you to stop recording, have the politeness to put your phone away and carry on with your own life.

YumYumMix

Al

things go wrong when guns are in the wrong hands
i saw this on your twitter. didn't watch it cause i'm still on my roadtrip, but kinda fucked up.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Zyruth

wtf! They could have use a Taser to control the situation, and dont tell me not a single on Scene idiot in uniform doesn't have one. :fp:
Patience is the key to Success.

Rachellove9

Unbelievable you take the owner's side to this.
I'd of been scared of the dog myself in that situation.
Knowing the breeds capability would of added to the situation.
Extremely sad situation and the owner should be charged for endanger the dog as well.
He just left the dog in the car to die from heat or no water or whatever.
I feel extremely mad and almost hostile towards the dog owner over this.
That dog was unfortunate enough to have such a horrible owner to not consider him at all.
I'd never treat my animals like that.

The video in court will show a dog with potential aggression and the police man will likely not get punished for it.
Dog laws in my state are very clear about restraint.
Dog was not restrained properly and that falls on the owner with huge fines and possible jail time.

Randy

Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 05, 2013, 12:17:54 PM
Extremely sad situation and the owner should be charged for endanger the dog as well.
That dog was unfortunate enough to have such a horrible owner to not consider him at all.

The video in court will show a dog with potential aggression and the police man will likely not get punished for it.
Dog was not restrained properly and that falls on the owner with huge fines and possible jail time.

This.

I also read on Reddit that before the video starts the dude is being belligerent and instigating the entire confrontation.
Dumb owner, unfortunately the dog was caught in the middle of it.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

MoBBy

Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 05, 2013, 12:17:54 PM

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

7PB

Quote from: Kevin on July 05, 2013, 03:19:48 PM
HAHA

i hope u get a pet 1 day and same thing happens, this not funny anyway you look at it.

Wizard

Wow. Rachel. Really. I guess that's your opinion.
But it looks to me as if he put the dog in the car as the police approached him, he was on a leash, even when he jumped out of the car he was on one.

There is no law about video recording things, as that was out in the public.
The dog was in the car for maybe 2 minutes.

The police officer has already been charged with police brutality before.
There was no reason the dog should of been shot. You can see the officer stick his hand out toward him and the dog jumped up as if to say hey what are you doing hi. It wasn't growling, or being aggressive, it wanted to know what was happening to it's owner.

Pathetic.

MoBBy

7PB

Quote from: MoBBy on July 05, 2013, 06:58:01 PM
HAHA
Hahahahahahahahahahaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajahuehuehue

were your dog at let me shoot it and laugh at you.

Flames377

Don't post on here if you don't have something serious to say come on...

MoBBy

Quote from: 7PB on July 05, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: MoBBy on July 05, 2013, 06:58:01 PM
HAHA
Hahahahahahahahahahaajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajahuehuehue

were your dog at let me shoot it and laugh at you.
Why you tryin to shoot your mom?

Rachellove9

To Wizard:

He didn't secure the leash or find anyone to watch his dog or put the windows up high enough to secure him.
Having a leash on a dog and it not being held by a person or secured is the same as not having anything at all.
If I were on the legal team, I'd look for every single case and loop hole to put that owner away for as long as I could.
He should never be allowed to own another pet or be left to care for one either or work anywhere near animals or even have them at his resident address.
He should not have any right to endanger another pet ever.

I have four pets that are like my children to me and I'm very protective of them.
I take having pets as a serious responsibly and obviously this guy didn't.
Now he likely just wants to sue for cash.
He'll be on the Dr. Phil show sometime soon showing pictures of him with his loving pet.
Trying to get all of America to feel sorry for him when he was at fault.

Wizard

Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 06, 2013, 02:53:47 PM
To Wizard:

He didn't secure the leash or find anyone to watch his dog or put the windows up high enough to secure him.
Having a leash on a dog and it not being held by a person or secured is the same as not having anything at all.
If I were on the legal team, I'd look for every single case and loop hole to put that owner away for as long as I could.
He should never be allowed to own another pet or be left to care for one either or work anywhere near animals or even have them at his resident address.
He should not have any right to endanger another pet ever.

I have four pets that are like my children to me and I'm very protective of them.
I take having pets as a serious responsibly and obviously this guy didn't.
Now he likely just wants to sue for cash.
He'll be on the Dr. Phil show sometime soon showing pictures of him with his loving pet.
Trying to get all of America to feel sorry for him when he was at fault.

I can't even start to fathom the idiocy of your post.
Please tell me, how is he suppose to have someone to watch his dog when he is alone and the cops want to talk to him. Bring the dog with him and they would of probably said put the dog in your car anyway. Retarded. The cops is who endangered the animal, and killed it, for it doing nothing more than jumping up.
I'd never bring my dog around you because you might think him saying HI is him wanting to eat you. BYE RACHEL.