• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Cops Shoot Owners Dog In Front Of Him

Started by Wizard, July 04, 2013, 06:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoBBy

Quote from: Wizard on July 06, 2013, 04:33:43 PM
Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 06, 2013, 02:53:47 PM
To Wizard:

He didn't secure the leash or find anyone to watch his dog or put the windows up high enough to secure him.
Having a leash on a dog and it not being held by a person or secured is the same as not having anything at all.
If I were on the legal team, I'd look for every single case and loop hole to put that owner away for as long as I could.
He should never be allowed to own another pet or be left to care for one either or work anywhere near animals or even have them at his resident address.
He should not have any right to endanger another pet ever.

I have four pets that are like my children to me and I'm very protective of them.
I take having pets as a serious responsibly and obviously this guy didn't.
Now he likely just wants to sue for cash.
He'll be on the Dr. Phil show sometime soon showing pictures of him with his loving pet.
Trying to get all of America to feel sorry for him when he was at fault.

I can't even start to fathom the idiocy of your post.
Please tell me, how is he suppose to have someone to watch his dog when he is alone and the cops want to talk to him. Bring the dog with him and they would of probably said put the dog in your car anyway. Retarded. The cops is who endangered the animal, and killed it, for it doing nothing more than jumping up.
I'd never bring my dog around you because you might think him saying HI is him wanting to eat you. BYE RACHEL.

Are you on drugs?

Asaad

Quote from: Rachellove9 on July 06, 2013, 02:53:47 PM
To Wizard:

He didn't secure the leash or find anyone to watch his dog or put the windows up high enough to secure him.
Having a leash on a dog and it not being held by a person or secured is the same as not having anything at all.
If I were on the legal team, I'd look for every single case and loop hole to put that owner away for as long as I could.
He should never be allowed to own another pet or be left to care for one either or work anywhere near animals or even have them at his resident address.
He should not have any right to endanger another pet ever.

I have four pets that are like my children to me and I'm very protective of them.
I take having pets as a serious responsibly and obviously this guy didn't.
Now he likely just wants to sue for cash.
He'll be on the Dr. Phil show sometime soon showing pictures of him with his loving pet.
Trying to get all of America to feel sorry for him when he was at fault.

Why would an armed official be taken down by a potential threat such as this dog.
1. These are the most dangerous breeds of dogs imo as they are used in Russias top prison for a minor example.
2. The cop obviously had training to detect the dog and assess possible outcomes.
3. Knowing the misdoings of the owner, would the owner be hostile and signal the dog to attack, it looks like it was about to at one point, it does pose a viable threat.
5. Uncertainty. If there was a dog in front of you, that had already jumped on you once, and for the fear of life, with learned responses to the situation at hand, are you certain you would not get injured.

I would speculate that one cop had his hands tied up with the man he had arrested, while the other was left to handle with a situation that prevented any injuries, leaving him to do what he had to do, as well as his impulses. He shot the dog multiple times so I'm guessing he knew what he was doing.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Asaad

Why don't you reply to my love pm's Keith?
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Rangex

The dog owner can only blame himself for this in my opinion, if he just sat back at the other side of the road and watched like all the other decent citizens instead of trying to provoke the cops and being a cocky bitch, then none of this would of happened.