• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

It's Black History Month

Started by Pacman Syu, February 04, 2013, 05:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacman Syu

rasim is gay
:woeh: :woeh: :woeh:
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Jesse

Lol I agree. It can, however, be quite humorous.

Mojo

I'm not racist.
Racism is a crime and crime is for Black People

[spoiler]
:stoke:
[/spoiler]
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kevin

jk
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Asaad

You would be very surprised of how many people think Islam = bombs. Gets to me because so many people legitimatley push for the eradication of Muslims in American society. Not only do they say this in the name of freedom protected by their constitution that clearly has freedom of religion within it.

I guess the minorities along with media and the uncensored internet will give racism a permanent viewing chance for the years to come. Only time will tell what other peoples will be affected by racism.

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Ts Stormrage

The only reason people think that islam = bombs is because the internet (and especially youtube comments on videos pertaining to religion and its bad sides) is full of muslims claming something along these lines:

"Islam is a religion of peace. You should respect us. If you keep insulting us we will blow you up!"

Back on topic.
Black history month is all nice and dandy in the trend of "let's give them their own month" in the same way that women are equal in the Islamic world because they also have a spot in the basement of the mosque that they can pray at... If you truly want to get rid of such segragation then when you teach history class, include ALL history automatically regardless if its black/white/hispanic/asian/other... Then there is no longer a need for BHM...

But I fear that the human race needs to do a little growing up before people can realise that there is actually no race... The only people that already have realised this are the scientists, biologists and geneticists in particular...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Asaad on February 04, 2013, 05:54:50 AM
You would be very surprised of how many people think Islam = bombs. Gets to me because so many people legitimatley push for the eradication of Muslims in American society. Not only do they say this in the name of freedom protected by their constitution that clearly has freedom of religion within it.

I guess the minorities along with media and the uncensored internet will give racism a permanent viewing chance for the years to come. Only time will tell what other peoples will be affected by racism.

The media is terrible to Muslims. I feel very sorry for the huge majority of peaceful Muslims out there; I'd love to make friends with some Muslims along the way.

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on February 04, 2013, 08:11:33 AM
But I fear that the human race needs to do a little growing up before people can realise that there is actually no race... The only people that already have realised this are the scientists, biologists and geneticists in particular...
Exactly. We're all related somewhere in the line.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Keith

What's the most confusing day in Harlem?

[spoiler]Father's Day.

[spoiler] O_O[/spoiler][/spoiler]