• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

If you like Bach...

Started by Pacman Syu, March 26, 2013, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacman Syu

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C0QHX02/

293 tracks, $1. Many are sub-par, but...it's a dollar. Cry about it.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

His Lordship

We are sorry...

We could not process your order. The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently only available to US customers. Please refer to the terms of use of the MP3 store to determine the geographical restrictions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

And I love Bach :(

Mister Kyle

Don't let George see this topic..

Pacman Syu

Quote from: His Lordship on March 26, 2013, 09:26:21 PM
   We are sorry...

We could not process your order. The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently only available to US customers. Please refer to the terms of use of the MP3 store to determine the geographical restrictions.

That's terrible >.<

Here's some others I found as well:
Mozart: http://www.amazon.com/Big-Mozart-Box/dp/B00B5Q7M90/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_4_E6NR
Handel: http://www.amazon.com/Big-Handel-Box/dp/B00BK3LPFU/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_3_E6NR
Vivaldi: http://www.amazon.com/Big-Vivaldi-Box/dp/B00BPEWWFG/ref=pd_sim_dmusic_a_1

864 songs for $4, not bad.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Asaad

It is downloading to my computer at the moment. Thanks for the tip, this made me glad. :)
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

Quote from: His Lordship on March 26, 2013, 09:26:21 PM
   We are sorry...

Quote from: Somebody on RedditI've just managed to purchase the linked album, as well as the two others that are on for $0.99, as a Canadian with a Canadian credit card and a Canadian Amazon account.

Here's the Amazon page for the various available bundles:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?keywords=the+bach+guild&qid=1364344229&rh=n%3A163856011%2Ck%3Athe+bach+guild%2Cp_n_feature_browse-bin%3A625150011&sort=price

You will need:

* A web browser connected to a US proxy server.
* A valid US address. (I used a parcel pickup service just across the border from me.)

Steps:

1. Open up a browser that's connected through a US proxy.
2. Go to the Amazon page for the bundle you wish to buy (e.g., http://www.amazon.com/Big-Vivaldi-Box/dp/B00BPEWWFG/ref=sr_shvl_album_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1364344209&sr=301-5)
3. Click the "Give album OR song as gift" button, below the "Buy MP3 album with 1-click" button.
4. Log into your Amazon account, then for the recipient, enter your own email address. Continue with the checkout process as usual, you'll be able to purchase the albums and will receive "A Gift for You" emails with links to redeem your purchases.
5. Copy the URL address of the "Get your gift now" button in the email, and access it in your proxied browser. Continue through the redemption process. You will be asked for your credit card information and billing address (even if you already have a Canadian card and address on file, as I do). I entered my actual credit card information, with a US address* for the billing information. Somehow, it worked.
6. Download and install the "Amazon MP3 Downloader", then continue the checkout process to get the ".amz" file download, which when run will begin downloading the album to your computer. I was worried here that the MP3 downloader might do some sort of location verification itself, but it's already half through the first box set now, with the other two queued up.

\* The address I entered is actually a parcel pickup service, in the event that Amazon ever actually sent some sort of account information to it, I'd receive an  email notification and be able to pick it up myself. Entering a random US address for this field really doesn't seem like a great idea, I'd recommend using a friend's address instead, if possible, and either way, remove the billing information from your account once the purchases are complete.

Perhaps a bit risky, may be worth a shot though if you'd really like it.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

Told my brother coz he loves this stuff and he bought it, thanks :P

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

SquelchyFish

"Album Savings: $268.29 compared to buying all songs"
Edit:

Can anyone recommend some decent ones to listen to out of that list?

His Lordship

Quote from: SquelchyFish on March 27, 2013, 03:39:34 PM
"Album Savings: $268.29 compared to buying all songs"
Edit:

Can anyone recommend some decent ones to listen to out of that list?

The Essential Bach List (according to my personal taste):

The Well Tempered Clavier Book I (Prelude and Fugue in C Major)
The Well Tempered Clavier Book II (Prelude and Fugue in A minor)
St Matthew Passion or Mass in B minor
Toccata and Fugue
Orchestral Suite No 3 in D
Concerto for Two Violins
Goldberg Variations (Aria)
Any of the Brandenberg Concertos, though Number 2 is my personal favourite they are all great.
Cello Suite No. 1 in G major
The cantata called "Nunn komm der heiden heiland"

And that will put you in good stead.
If I had to shorten that list to three that you should start with...

Toccata and Fugue
Concerto for Two Violins
Orchestral Suite No 3 in D (Air, the slow movement)