• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Faeyo

Started by Faeos, December 16, 2016, 05:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeos

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Faeyo

My RuneScape Name: Faeyo
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 22
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2006, on and off for many years. I'm mainly interested in doing DMM content as that sounds the most fun to me as a returning player. This clan seemed like a friendly one to join with in the hopes of getting to know some new people while also seeing the group content side of DMM.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: There were a couple clans i joined back in the day, none were too serious just mainly big groups of friends doing content together. My main team content comes from other games where i've joined big guilds for raiding. While not having any current RS clan experience i am not new to group content in general.

About me: I'm a pretty laid back guy with a competitive side. I joined in a DMM seasonal awhile ago and really enjoyed it as a solo player. I don't play too much of the main game but i do from time to time. If i do get accepted i'd mainly chill in discord and just be waiting for people to come chat, as i'm a pretty social guy and feel the game is most fun when involved with another person. I work and have school soon so i have a bit of a casual schedule but i tend to make time for the gaming hobby.

I heard about WG through: RS Forums
I want to join because: You guys seem like a very nice clan! I'm hoping to grow with you guys and hopefully meet some new people along the way. I will mainly be doing DMM content but if you catch me on the main game feel free to poke me for anything!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey sorry but you need 1250 total or 100 combat with 85 Range/Mage.

Feel free to hang on these forums, in Discord and in WG_CC while you train.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]