• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Free Cooking EXP

Started by Shinhwa, July 05, 2011, 08:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinhwa

I'm currently trying to get 99 Fishing and I'm more than willing to let someone cook my Monkfish for me. If you want to get 99 Cooking or of course get more Cooking EXP but not really sure who would want more Cooking EXP...Anyways it's free Cooking EXP if anyone wants it. I do want the Cooked Monkfish back because it's my main food supply. If you're interested let me know!

~Jean

Mark

Very nice offer, thanks for posting.

I set the standard.

Indivi2you

That's very generous of you! I'm currently 92 cooking and wouldn't mind trying monks out until 95 so I'll let you know :)
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

jaredspurr

saad do sharks u wn't burn that much trust me ive been doing them since 91 but ill be more then happy to cook ur monks pm me on irc jaredspurr or ingame wg jared

Shinhwa

I have Jared and Ryan wanting Monks. Any other takers?

N O W

PineappleTom

Very nice of you to offer this. Thanks but I will let someone else :)

Shinhwa

I guess I should be more specific about this. I give them out in 5k+ batches per player. All I ask is for you to return the raw monks I gave you cooked or less, I understand some people will burn them. No need to trade me cooked for raw and no need to replace any of the monks that you burned. I understand that I would profit more if I just sold the raw but I'd rather give free EXP to someone else because I've already achieved  99 Cooking.

Happy Cooking!

~Jean

DestroyerDmc

il take this challenge, im now 91 cooking woop :D

N O W

if you still need people i am still up for it :)

Bgpgraebner

MEMEMEME PLS :D Thanks for this idea, really appreciate it :)

Dallar

This is mighty generous of you sir.

Good job!

jaredspurr

Quote from: MyAllegiance on July 07, 2011, 03:38:24 PM
I guess I should be more specific about this. I give them out in 5k+ batches per player. All I ask is for you to return the raw monks I gave you cooked or less, I understand some people will burn them. No need to trade me cooked for raw and no need to replace any of the monks that you burned. I understand that I would profit more if I just sold the raw but I'd rather give free EXP to someone else because I've already achieved  99 Cooking.

Happy Cooking!

~Jean

i wonder who u talking about with giving u cooked for ur raw lol

Shinhwa

Quote from: Dallar on July 08, 2011, 11:32:02 PM
This is mighty generous of you sir.

Good job!

Who you calling Sir?!

Shinhwa

Quote from: jaredspurr on July 09, 2011, 12:38:31 AM
Quote from: MyAllegiance on July 07, 2011, 03:38:24 PM

Happy Cooking!

~Jean

i wonder who u talking about with giving u cooked for ur raw lol

Hahah Jared I think you know who  ;).

BeeBee

DOnt let BGp in on this
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Bgpgraebner

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on July 09, 2011, 07:57:25 AM
DOnt let BGp in on this

Was gonna make an actual comment but no. Let's just leave it for Hash Guy to say it:

##

There we go.

Wayshow

lololol my cooking level is too low i'll probably burn most of it ##

Shinhwa

Quote from: Wayshow on July 10, 2011, 01:47:09 PM
lololol my cooking level is too low i'll probably burn most of it ##

Ryan burned a lot, it's okay though!! I'm doing this to help people get 99 or close to it!