• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Help for an old timer

Started by Sir Wolfoo, July 11, 2011, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfoo

Hey guys. I havent been playing RS actively for around 2-3 years now and a lot has changed. I usually come on for wars during that time but never gotten more into it. So I'm pretty much a noob right now  ##
I'm currently F2P right now and most of my stuff is gone since i gave them away before i retired except for a some sets of rune, pots, food for f2p warring. So can you tell wats a good way of making money right now, where's a good spot to train and whats the best warring gear in f2p right now (since no guides are up) tell me other important new things about RS that will be useful.
Thanks

-Hamad
WG since July 2004.

Formerly known as 'Iron this' (Account banned from RS on The 7th day of February 2006)

jaredspurr

for clan war areana its the fist of guthix druidic robe set with either a dg staff/rc guild staff and green d hide/full rune with a zerker shield also from fist of guthix, and either a scim or a dg weapon

Rachellove9

It's nice to see you back.  I am not sure if in f2p how to make good gp, but dragon bones and hides would be my best guess.  It would offer you a training at the same time. 

Edit:  My error there are no dragons in f2p.  lol  I haven't been f2p for years.  Sorry.  My pure I buy clay and soften and resold to make 3 million but it took me a week to do it.

Mark

It's a real pain to try and rebuild in F2P, been there and tried, its really bad.

I could only reccomend getting P2P and then doing some green drags in the chaos tunnels to start you off.

I set the standard.

Reece

When are you usually on? I'll swing you some mills.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Sir Wolfoo

Thanks for the help guys. Yes it's a real pain building up in F2P i don't know how people maxed out all combat stats in f2p and lvled all skills to high lvls. I remember making a couple of millions with just lobsters and ore back in f2p but i seen the prices of those things right now, very low to what they use to be XD.

So basically getting some gear from FoG? Thats best f2p gear right now?

Quote from: Reece on July 12, 2011, 05:13:47 AM
When are you usually on? I'll swing you some mills.
Oh hey reece long time :o I'm usually on around maybe 2pm GMT
WG since July 2004.

Formerly known as 'Iron this' (Account banned from RS on The 7th day of February 2006)