• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

P2P vs F2P?

Started by sulaiman400, August 13, 2011, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of fight do you enjoy the most?

F2P PKing/Clan Wars
4 (21.1%)
P2P Pking/Clan Wars
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

sulaiman400

So, there are several different warring styles. I personally love p2p fights and raids, but I know some other people enjoy f2p more. So, post which type of war you enjoy more.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Bgpgraebner

Wars? F2P.

Raids? P2P.

sulaiman400

Quote from: Bgpgraebner on August 13, 2011, 08:03:59 PM
Wars? F2P.

Raids? P2P.

I generally agree with this actually (I hate returning f2p fights. they are boring as hell)

Colinwarrior

Back in the day I would have P2P is far better in pretty much every way. These days RS has changed so much that I don't even know what half of the items in P2P are and EVERYONE has barrows and whips and dragon armor and shit like that. It used to be pretty elite to have that stuff, but not anymore. So I dunno. Times have changed.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

sulaiman400

Quote from: Colinwarrior on August 13, 2011, 08:47:43 PM
Back in the day I would have P2P is far better in pretty much every way. These days RS has changed so much that I don't even know what half of the items in P2P are and EVERYONE has barrows and whips and dragon armor and shit like that. It used to be pretty elite to have that stuff, but not anymore. So I dunno. Times have changed.

The thing is that those items are still way too expensive for pvping. So, I think P2P is still generally similar pking wise. Clan wars has completely changed^.

BeeBee

P2P is way more exciting as there is more happening.
But saying that P2P pvp is not very active these days.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

sulaiman400

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on August 13, 2011, 11:22:28 PM

I don't see why people keep saying that. We always get more action and I feel like I always have more fun at p2p pvp over f2p pvp.

Tenacious

I prefer F2p warring, and p2p pking, but going to rev caves over and over gets pretty boring, and the people we kill don't really risk much.

Flame Outlaw

I agree with Tenacious.. P2P Raids, and F2P wars is what I enjoy. /cry I miss em..

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

Mark

P2P, sadly the clan world is too Poor to play with Balls :3

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Quote from: sulaiman400 on August 13, 2011, 11:29:57 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on August 13, 2011, 11:22:28 PM

I don't see why people keep saying that. We always get more action and I feel like I always have more fun at p2p pvp over f2p pvp.

\o/
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.