• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Max Mage F2P for pro returns?

Started by Mark, February 29, 2012, 03:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Lets say Wildy F2P Pkri with DG/GOP on

This includes a 20% Magic Damage boost, with the Blastbox your able to max 250's with Blast.

Kinky thing about this is, all of it drops on the ground when you die, (except the swanky boots i think)

So you could return with a full inv of food and just go loot your set and keep going?

Other alternative for DG on CWA

Still maxing 250's with blast, slightly more mage bonus.

Lowdown on the Blastbox:

You put runes in it and it stores casts for Blasts, but when you die, the box stays there and you can go pick it up and youll still have the same amount of casts as you did when you die.

Also every 5 hits, you hit 25% more, so this is what enables you to hit 250 maxes in F2P with fire blast.

Thoughts?

I set the standard.

Owen

Is there enough time for you to get back to loot your stuff considering how often the edgeville canoe station can troll you on a f2p world?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mark

Quote from: Owen on February 29, 2012, 05:14:05 AM
Is there enough time for you to get back to loot your stuff considering how often the edgeville canoe station can troll you on a f2p world?
Ill be returning with rune hatchets

I set the standard.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Armybuilder

addy hatchets sir. Everyone should have a stock of them.
Meh blastbox's are not worth it
you get flopped far to easy

Mojo

gravite staffs drop? I thought they turn into cashpiles. perhaps i'm wrong, or you are assuming protect item is used every time.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Quote from: Armybuilder on February 29, 2012, 09:49:04 AM
addy hatchets sir. Everyone should have a stock of them.
Meh blastbox's are not worth it
you get flopped far to easy
I have a stock of Rune Hatchets from mith drags, like ~30 lol.
Fuck tanking for longer when im hitting 250s.

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 29, 2012, 12:30:49 PM
gravite staffs drop? I thought they turn into cashpiles. perhaps i'm wrong, or you are assuming protect item is used every time.
Ross told me they did, proved they didnt last night. So yeah it would be assuming you protect it.

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Quote from: Mark on February 29, 2012, 05:24:14 PM

Ross told me they did, proved they didnt last night. So yeah it would be assuming you protect it.
That is where you went wrong.

Listening to Ross.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 29, 2012, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: Mark on February 29, 2012, 05:24:14 PM

That is where you went wrong.

Listening to Ross.
I didnt trust my own knowledge of Gay ass F2P, in my efforts to make it look fun it all backfired. I am embarrassed //slit

I set the standard.

Restore PvP

This seems sick, I might wait and hear a feedback though before i go ahead and leech the blast box / blast necklace. Ty for info.

- Restore PvP

scumtroll69

unless you got a huge fight then the drop/loot system fucks up and shit disappears.

rip scumtrolls rcing robes 2k12-2k12