• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Help A Noob Out

Started by His Lordship, October 12, 2012, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

Ok, so I've never been to Nex... but I want to use my darts.
What do I need to bring and what do I need to do?
Should I even use them on Nex?

Al

You need to gather 4 pieces of the frozen key in each of the God Dungeons. Note that it's the rooms right before each boss room, not the dungeon when you climb into GWD. Then for the Zaros killcount you can get an ancient ceremonial set, which lets you skip the killcount and go straight into the room. As for the gear I'm not sure, but I took in medium-welfare gear and was fine.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

1. Enter
2. Throw darts
3. ???????
4. Profit!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

Quote from: Randy on October 12, 2012, 04:52:00 PM
1. Enter
2. Throw darts
3. ???????
4. Profit!

What to wear, what to kill first, what to be wary of so I don't die, what to have in invent, should I stay longer than 4 kills?

Pacman Syu

Kinda curious about this too.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

Quote from: His Lordship on October 12, 2012, 05:52:48 PM
Quote from: Randy on October 12, 2012, 04:52:00 PM
1. Enter
2. Throw darts
3. ???????
4. Profit!

What to wear, what to kill first, what to be wary of so I don't die, what to have in invent, should I stay longer than 4 kills?
When it gets to nex you dont actually have to wear anything because she gets 1 hit, just run in with mage prayer on and dart wielded. If you do somehow die then dart gets saved automatically anyway.
There is a bank before the nex room. The part that wastes time is getting the Frozen Key which Al has explained above.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

IlIScottIlI

if u doont wanna buy ceremonial for kill count wear full gano pray mage and kill the little dog like things.... as said before u dont need any gear just take some food incase her final death thing hits you. when she spawns just spam click her with darts wielded i didnt even pray for mine.. also dont know if this helps but i took a ring of wealth when i got my torva legs drop