• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] I Maori I

Started by Acid, December 16, 2015, 04:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I Maori I

My RuneScape Name: I Maori I
My Previous RSNs: I'm known as Acid
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing 12 or more years ago. I've really only played to pk, I don't really like skilling but I can put up with bossing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've only ever been in pure clans both pre eoc and on osrs both as a rank and a member. I'm currently in the hpc pure clan Fatality on my main pure Acidsplash and in the mpc Ruin on my baby pure Arohanui.

I'm still very much active within pure clanning but looking at other clanning avenues as well :)

About me: 22 from New Zealand originally but have lived in Australia most of my life. My background is Maori, Samoan with English/Irish ancestry.

I like my island music

I heard about WG through: Old members
I want to join because: Heard that there were a few Kiwis/Aussies in here so I've come to see for myself.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Timezone problems make me not very active mid week unless it's in the Aus Timezone

Acid

Mojo

Hey there nice combat stats :D

I fixed the sig for you, there was a stray " (m " :P

I'm not sure we can accept you as we need WG as a first priority for every single member. I'm guessing Fatality is yours?

Contact a staff member in wg_cc or Live Chat at the top to discuss it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Harley

WG James

Nice stats man. would love to have you here, but like Mojo said this has to be first priority man. =] hope it all works out for you though.