• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Around for the Holidays...

Started by Karlfischer, November 17, 2013, 12:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlfischer

Hello WG, especially to the older guardians who might remember us!

Valdremia and I will be getting RS members for December to enjoy during the holiday season.  We hope to be able to attend some events, so if you know of anything interesting happening next month, please send us an invite :)

His Lordship

Oh man, Karl it's great to see you on the forums again!
I'll be in touch regarding events you can join us on.
Do you play RS 07 or RS3?

Karlfischer

Thanks Gene!  Actually I havent logged on since RS3 came out (you probably know why), so I am a bit lost.  I assume my account carried over to RS3 though, and I dont have time retrain an account on RS07 - so RS3 it is then.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Hey there man, I think I remember your name from the old forums. I was Big Al 002.

Good to see an old face around. There will definitely be things going on for the holidays, as it's WG's 10th anniversary. SG (Silent Guardians), the non-pvp sister clan in RS3 is also gonna spike up in activity for bossing. Our 1st anniversary is also gonna be in January. Let me know!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Quikdrawjoe

Karl  <3
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Dorcha3377

Rachellove9

Kyle

Hey Karl, how've you been! It's been a while since I've seen your name around, then again I'm not the most active around here. Anyway, nice to see you again, say hi to Vald for me! :)

- Buzz

Karlfischer

Hi Al, yeah I remember you :)  Thanks for explaining about the holiday activities.  It looks like most people are playing RS07 in which case we may have to consider creating noob accounts to join non-combat events.  I wouldnt mind doing that, sometimes RS is more fun when things like bears and scorpions actually seem dangerous.

Hi Joe! Thanks for the smiley hearts, but no smiley hearts for Valdy too?

Rachael, Jenny and Kyle, of course I remember you, good to see you all still around.

Al

Might be fun to log on for a while, drink some virtual beer, land those rares you weren't able to buy. Cause they're dirt cheap on the OSRS servers compared to the live game. :D
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Quikdrawjoe

Val
Quote from: Karlfischer on November 27, 2013, 11:24:20 AM
Hi Al, yeah I remember you :)  Thanks for explaining about the holiday activities.  It looks like most people are playing RS07 in which case we may have to consider creating noob accounts to join non-combat events.  I wouldnt mind doing that, sometimes RS is more fun when things like bears and scorpions actually seem dangerous.

Hi Joe! Thanks for the smiley hearts, but no smiley hearts for Valdy too?

Rachael, Jenny and Kyle, of course I remember you, good to see you all still around.

Vald has to show his face for that :P

Valdremia

Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on November 27, 2013, 05:30:51 PM

BOO

Hi Joe, sorry been busy with our little one. It's been awhile :)
And hi Buzz :)

Quikdrawjoe

Quote from: Valdremia on December 19, 2013, 04:39:50 PM
Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on November 27, 2013, 05:30:51 PM

BOO

Hi Joe, sorry been busy with our little one. It's been awhile :)
And hi Buzz :)

Vald :wub:  Wife is going to want to see pics, I'm actually on FB sometimes now so yeah :D

Valdremia

Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on December 23, 2013, 03:13:48 PM
Vald :wub:  Wife is going to want to see pics, I'm actually on FB sometimes now so yeah :D
See pics? You mean baby's pics? Ohh lets connect on FB? I'm not sure if you can locate me but I can give you my FB name or you pass me yours or if you're friends with Gene on FB I'm on his friends list :)

Quikdrawjoe

Quote from: Valdremia on December 24, 2013, 07:35:14 AM
Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on December 23, 2013, 03:13:48 PM
See pics? You mean baby's pics? Ohh lets connect on FB? I'm not sure if you can locate me but I can give you my FB name or you pass me yours or if you're friends with Gene on FB I'm on his friends list :)

Of course, I'll send you an email with my FB, that should make it easier. :P

Valdremia