• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

wow

Started by Phila, January 21, 2014, 05:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Kyle

who would even want to remember your complete inability to create a coherent sentence

Al

Quote from: Mister Kyle on February 02, 2014, 03:59:33 AM
who would even want to remember your complete inability to create a coherent sentence

i didn't ask you
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Al on February 02, 2014, 04:30:27 AM
Quote from: Mister Kyle on February 02, 2014, 03:59:33 AM

i didn't ask you
fuck u m8

Mochacho456

No, but keep in mind that was like 5 years ago, yeeks

Owen

And then suddenly Mochacho....

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Dorcha3377

Mocha is da bestest, my first friend in WG.

Mochacho456

Karlfischer

His Lordship

Do you remember our religion fights?

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

His Lordship

To be truthful we both lost.