• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Legacy mode (old combat in RS3)

Started by Patty, January 31, 2014, 11:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

P E A C E

I will not be going back to RS3. I said before that even if they brought back pre-eoc combat style it wouldn't be enough for me at this point. I don't like all the high level content they have added, warbands, divination, cosmetics, and overall free-xp-scape. I will definitely keep playing old school. There is a tiny chance I may play a little big of RS3 but I doubt it.. My favorite thing to do pre-eoc was Castle Wars and they ruined that already.

This Babylon

I think they should leave os up just for nostalgia's sake, like rs classic.

Karlfischer

Quote from: P E A C E on February 03, 2014, 02:58:59 PM
I will not be going back to RS3. I said before that even if they brought back pre-eoc combat style it wouldn't be enough for me at this point. I don't like all the high level content they have added, warbands, divination, cosmetics, and overall free-xp-scape. I will definitely keep playing old school. There is a tiny chance I may play a little big of RS3 but I doubt it.. My favorite thing to do pre-eoc was Castle Wars and they ruined that already.

Well said!  I am trying to learn EoC (f2p) now, but keep finding out things that make me not want to play.  For example, the fact that almost all the damage comes from the weapon stats, so playing F2p it looks like I can't hit much higher with a rune weapon at 99 str, then anyone else at a much lower str level.  In EoC the gear seems to matter so much more than stats.  Please correct me if I am wrong, because I don't understand EoC very well.

Ts Stormrage

You're not wrong, but rest assured that only a few people actually like it...

Get this issue to be part of the feedback for the beta and who knows...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.