• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Al Kind A

Started by Al Kind A, September 26, 2015, 08:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Kind A

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Al Kind A

My RuneScape Name: Al Kind A
My Previous RSNs: Raxor611
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: It's not much to the history...made the account about 4 years ago and i played eoc until like a year ago when i quit and started on os. I usually do pvm but also skilling is my main activities. I have never actually pked like for real on this game but i have practised for years on different private servers so i can switch and such things pretty nicely.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is William. I'm 14 and turning 15 in a few weeks. I live in a little village in Finland and I have been playing Runescape since i was 7 years old when one of my friends showed it to me. It is still my favourite game and have always been. Now i want to try pking out.

I heard about WG through: Fourums
I want to join because: I have always wanted to be in a pking clan. I don't reall have  good stats to pk on my own but i think i could be valuble to a team. Joining this clan would really make me happy because i love the feeling of just running in the wildy and get excited when you meet another player and fight each other.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School and studying

Lait_Choco

Hey William,
Nice application there! Welcome to our boards & clan.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Al

Hey William, interesting background! You'll meet a lot of nice people here. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

jaredspurr

Mojo

Hey William welcome to our boards :D

See you in IRC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10