• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] SuperHashBro

Started by SuperHashBro, May 20, 2016, 07:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperHashBro

OSRS INTRODUCTION: SuperHashBro

My RuneScape Name: SuperHashBro
My Previous RSNs: Criss x 49
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I started playing in og scape when I was about five. I've had a couple different accounts and gotten some 99s but that was a while ago. Now I spend my time becoming or trying to become much more rounded. I typically just play old school

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in a clan for a bit called AOD but it fell apart after some time

About me: I'm a dj out of Alabama, engineer intern, and music producer. I've played for thousands and thousands of people and opened up for a couple famous djs and producers. I like to skill in runescape and train kinda in my bored time. I used to own a shoe painting business and painted for many famous athletes

I heard about WG through: WG DeMoN
I want to join because: You guys are a very reputable clan and I would love to respresent

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nada

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @callmeqing or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Smile

perpetually high.

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan :)

It's a good time to get your forum post count up for your future graduation, so stay fairly active on the forums.

I CE Y