• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Wilderness Revamp Suggestion

Started by Ploxyes, May 05, 2016, 07:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ploxyes

Hey guys! I wrote a Wildy Revival plan up in the RS3 forums and uploaded it to Runelabs. Hoping it might get some attention for the 2017 focus that Jagex was talking about. Since this clan's roots are in the wildy I though you guys might like to check it out.

Link to my forum thread can be found here.

In short, it kind of takes some queues from His Lordship's wilderness resources suggestion while attempting to solve a pain point for many RS3 players (losing wealth). I'd love to know all your thoughts either here, on in the RS3 forum thread.

Also, if you think this idea is good you can support it on Runelabs here.

Mojo

Sadly I don't think most RS3 players will care or pay any attention to Wilderness Revival on RS3.

Jagex seems content with having the wilderness active every 7 hours for 10 minutes during Warbands :fp:

P.S. I moved this to RS discussion, suggestions and general discussion is a more private forum for WG discussion, I assume you want more people seeing this but let me know if not.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ploxyes

Oops, yeah thanks for moving :D

Sure, I don't think the majority of RS3 players would care about a Wildy Revival suggestion. But I do think they would care if it were implemented. Personally I think catering to the wilderness would be the best thing for the overall health and growth of RS3. Players who don't care now would care once they saw the effects. It's just hard for many RS3 players to see it now because most of them started playing after the wilderness was already dead. Just my thoughts on that.

As far as Jagex caring goes, I think they care a bit more than that. They've been working on a few things to improve the wildy. Some of these projects are on hold at the moment (like the Bounty Hunter rework), but I think the fact that they do have plans for it shows that they care at least a little bit.

PineappleTom

Yeah - I am sorry, but I am just not interested in the Wilderness at all.

I found PvP fun at times, but mainly... I just don't have the time for it. Finding a time everyone can make, waiting around at meet points etc etc. I like to just hop on my Yak and go kill Spiders when I find myself with a small window of opportune time!