• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Extra dieting help

Started by Jayson, August 07, 2012, 01:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayson

So im doing pretty well with my weight loss. Down 6kg in 4 weeks.

Just looking for some extra help with dieting.

I have cut out the big carb getters (bread, pasta, potatos etc) and am now cutting out all dairy including milk (was using milk for protein shake)

Just wondering what else might not be doing so well for me. E.g rice? Heard some are okay to eat, some not

Cheers

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Vio

God dammit Jayson I made a Health & Fitness forum for a reason, PUT IT TO USE

Owen

Quote from: Jayson on August 07, 2012, 01:59:54 PM

I have cut out the big carb getters (bread, pasta, potatos etc) and am now cutting out all dairy including milk (was using milk for protein shake)

Just wondering what else might not be doing so well for me. E.g rice? Heard some are okay to eat, some not

Cheers

Just aim for high protein, moderate fat, low carbs.

Lean meats, eggs, fish, all that good stuff.

You're doing right by avoiding carbs, don't eliminate completely, but if you are going to eat them try and make them wholewheat/wholemeal sources.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

Quote from: Owen on August 07, 2012, 08:01:09 PM
Quote from: Jayson on August 07, 2012, 01:59:54 PM

Cheers

Just aim for high protein, moderate fat, low carbs.

Lean meats, eggs, fish, all that good stuff.

You're doing right by avoiding carbs, don't eliminate completely, but if you are going to eat them try and make them wholewheat/wholemeal sources.

Eat owen, he's healthy