• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] zeah master

Started by zeah master, December 05, 2015, 07:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeah master

OSRS INTRODUCTION: zeah master

My RuneScape Name: zeah master
My Previous RSNs: drooz6
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 91
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing when i was a little kid my friends and i would just sit for hours and play runescape tegother that was like 6 years ago i kept playing till pre eoc then i quit for a while and came back to play osrs im a big fan of osrs and i will always play it my favourite skill would be fletching it's really profitable and i like it my favourite activities are pvm and pk i just enjoy seeing that loot on the ground before picking it up

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i used to be a member of the clan "zchat" the zybez database official clan

About me: my name is wael im 18 years old im from israel im a male in my life i like doing 2 things bodybuilding and playing runescape i don't really have any talents maybe i do but i dont know about them yet well i dislike racism never got racial discriminated but i hate people who do that yeah that is me i have nothing more to ssy

I heard about WG through: no one
I want to join because: well i was never in a pk clan but i pked alot with my friends in multi and i loved it i really want to pk with you guys it will be awesome

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope

jaredspurr

how did you find out about us? was it threw a certain site or ingame or what?

zeah master

a guy on rs told me about this clan and it's events i couldn' remember name thats why i said none

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards, ask in IRC for your app review!

edit: has been conducted by Tee. Accepted!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]