• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

wat should i do

Started by jaredspurr, July 06, 2011, 02:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredspurr

im trying to decide if i wanna drop all my cash on summ got enough charms from 71-82, or should i buy z spear and camp waterfiends for a bit to get more charms? i have about 8m+ to spend

Shinhwa

Why 82 Summoning? I suggest you wait. No point in dropping money on Summoning unless there was a specific reason as to why you want to level up in a skill like summoning. If you want some easy charms so you don't have to buy a Zammy Spear, I suggest killing Shadow Warriors under the Legends Guild. That's where I got charms for around 75 Summoning, 90 now.
~Jean

Mark

I wouldn't go for 82, at the most 79 for titans.

I set the standard.

Raging Mage2

If you only have 8m, i would NOT be dropping it on summoning.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

jaredspurr

i can easily make money back and i was just saying 82 is wat i have enough charms for i could stop at any level

Mark

Quote from: jaredspurr on July 06, 2011, 11:33:04 AM
i can easily make money back and i was just saying 82 is wat i have enough charms for i could stop at any level

Easily make back? Your always complaining about how poor you are xD

I set the standard.

jaredspurr

cuz netime i start to save up i blow it on something then either i get hacked or i get hacked lol

Raging Mage2

Use it on prayer then?...

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Seb

^ this, worth it more, after war tortoise and bunyip the next worth it thing is pack yak, and you dont have enough for that.

jaredspurr

i heard titans/uni r a huge help espically with pvm

and up to 12m now

Rachellove9

Honestly, I would say you should talk to Joe or JC.  They both have good advice on leveling Summoning and often can get you further for cheaper.  I'm not sure who else is good at this.  But look for the best for your charms and gp to get you further.

jaredspurr

DestroyerDmc

camp for more charms and keep items as well as the extra cash always helps. I would suggest doing slayer now as i had camped waterfiends and it was so shit, but slayer at least your gaining alot of charms and levels